Training and Development
Our commitment to employee training and professional growth has been demonstrated by our investment in creating innovative training solutions. At PPD we take a holistic approach to development, by focusing on job-specific training, personal career growth and manager development programs.
Below is a snapshot of our most in-depth, global programs:
- Best-in-class clinical foundation program, as well as the CRA Academy, a training program for clinical research associates (CRAs), for role-specific training
- Continuous on-the-job learning and soft skills training through an on-demand platform available via any device. The PPD’s Knowledge Center contains more than 3,000 e-learning, books and audiobooks
- Courses tailored to all levels of management and leadership that contain a combination of e-learning, simulation activities and instructor-led training
- Connect for Success, PPD’s approach to performance management, encourages ongoing future-focused developmental conversations
- Learn from colleagues around the globe through Yammer, an internal social media network, with groups based on common interests and in support of our learning programs
Department-specific training and development opportunities include up-to-date learning methodology through various programs available to all global employees.
We encourage personal ownership of your career and we support you by providing an environment that stimulates you to reach your full potential, on personal and professional levels. We are proud to have received numerous awards for employee training and development.