Optimizing Clinical Trial Management
PPD delivers premier technology to provide you with an optimized view into your clinical data, allowing you to make more informed decisions about your clinical programs. PPD® CTMS (Clinical Trial Management System) is a best-in-class system utilizing Siebel Clinical v8.1 combined with analytical data reports built in TIBCO’s Spotfire®. Employing this technology provides our clients access to enhanced reporting, expanded data integration from multiple sources and strengthened site relationships.
Employing Industry-leading Technology for Consistent Data Collection
PPD understands that a critical component of clinical research is the ability to view, analyze, store and organize large amounts of data and information. PPD’s CTMS delivers a management system capable of handling your complex global trials.
Our new system employs state-of-the-art technology, providing:
- Simplified entry and streamlined global status conventions for timely, consistent and reliable data
- Enhanced “on-demand” dynamic reporting providing the means to better analyze, understand and act upon data trends
- The ability to integrate data from multiple sources into a single dashboard for efficient sharing of information across functions
- Automated generation of monitoring visit report and follow-up letters to ensure consistent tracking and communication of visit activities and findings
- The availability of reports necessary to accommodate requirements specified under the Physician Payment Sunshine Act
Leading the Way in Delivery-Focused Functionality and Integration
PPD’s CTMS streamlines collecting and managing data accurately. The intuitive system includes:
- Enhanced clinical, legal and regulatory functionality to ensure continuity of global site and country level start-up
- Integration with electronic document capture (EDC), interactive voice response (IVR) and financial systems, ensuring consistent data entry and a single source of the truth
- Leveraged historical “known data” to better predict and monitor start-up cycles
Enhanced Site Selection
The ability to access and analyze an expanded investigator database improves the quality of overall site selection. Our system allows you to target the right sites first.
- Stronger communication and tracking modules, allowing for shared understanding of site status, progress and performance
- Ability to better support and expedite site start-up by leveraging known or confirmed data to pre-populate required documents
- Enhanced payment functionality, enabling PPD to better accommodate complex country-specific payment requirements